You, You got me
We got somethin
everybody else can see
Me, I got you
We got a good thing
honey you know we do
Friends they all know
cause we can't help but let it show
Smiles we can't hide
We got somethin
just too good to hold inside
We don't need no money
honey you and I
What we've got together
money just can't buy
What we've got
there's plenty of
I've got you
you've got me we got love
♥ ♥
Time Moves along
And honey we just keep on
a keepin' on
cause love
makes us strong
As long as we've got love
We can't go wrong
We Got Love
by. Don Williams
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
money just can't buy
there's plenty of
you've got me we got love
a keepin' on
makes us strong
We can't go wrong
by. Don Williams
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
X
We Got Love
by. Don Williams
by. Don Williams