I think about you
When I don't want to
Dream about
your smiling face
I keep trying
not to love you
But
I love you anyway
We should be
together together
We should be
walking side by side
We should be
together together
Keeping each other
satisfied
♥ ♥
I have thought to
come to know you
I've come to need
your company
What will I do
if I can't have you
If I can't have you
What will I do
We should be
together together
We should be
walking side by side
We should be
together together
Keeping each other
satisfied
by. Don Williams
We Should Be Together
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
walking side by side
together together
Keeping each other
satisfied
♥ ♥
I have thought to
come to know you
I've come to need
your company
What will I do
if I can't have you
If I can't have you
What will I do
We should be
together together
We should be
walking side by side
We should be
together together
Keeping each other
satisfied
by. Don Williams
We Should Be Together
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
walking side by side
together together
Keeping each other
satisfied
by. Don Williams
We Should Be Together
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
Valentines Day
X
by. Don Williams
We Should Be Together
We Should Be Together