The warden led a prisoner
down the hallway to his doom
I stood up to say good-bye
like all the rest
& I heard him tell the warden
just before he reached my cell
Let my guitar playing
friend do my request
Let Him Sing me back home
with a song I used to hear
Make my old memories
come alive
Take me away
& turn back the years
Sing Me Back Home
before I die
I recall last Sunday morning
a choir from 'cross the street
Came to sing
a few old gospel songs
& I heard him tell the singers
There's a song my mama sang
Can I hear once
before we move along
Sing me back home
with a song I used to hear
Make my old memories
come alive
Take me away
& turn back the years
Sing Me Back Home
before I die
♥ ♥
by. Don Williams
Sing Me Back Home
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
come alive
& turn back the years
Sing Me Back Home
before I die
I recall last Sunday morning
a choir from 'cross the street
Came to sing
a few old gospel songs
& I heard him tell the singers
There's a song my mama sang
Can I hear once
before we move along
Sing me back home
with a song I used to hear
Make my old memories
come alive
Take me away
& turn back the years
Sing Me Back Home
before I die
♥ ♥
by. Don Williams
Sing Me Back Home
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
come alive
& turn back the years
before I die
Sing Me Back Home
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
X
by. Don Williams
♥ Sing Me Back Home ♥
♥ Sing Me Back Home ♥