


Till the rivers all run dry
Till the sun falls from the sky
Till life on earth is through
I'll be needing you
I know sometimes
you may wonder
From little things
I say and do
But there's no need
for you to wonder
If I need you
cause I'll need you
Till the rivers all run dry
Till the sun falls from the sky
Till life on earth is through
I'll be needing you
♥ ♥
Too many times
I don't tell you
Too many things
get in the way
& even though
sometimes I hurt you
Still you show me
in every way
The Rivers
by. DonWilliams
Edited by. M2010
Copyright 2016
Cibeber © Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
cause I'll need you
Till the sun falls from the sky
I'll be needing you
I don't tell you
get in the way
sometimes I hurt you
in every way
by. DonWilliams
Cibeber © Cimahi
Valentines Day
X
The Rivers
by. DonWilliams
by. DonWilliams