If I needed you
would you come to me
Would you come to me
for to ease my pain
If you needed me
I would come to you
I would swim the sea
for to ease your pain
Well the night's forlorn
& the morning's born
& the morning's born
with the lights of love
And you'll miss sunrise
if you close your eyes
And that would break
my heart in two
If I needed you
would you come to me
Would you come to me
for to ease my pain
If you needed me
I would come to you
I would swim the sea
for to ease your pain
♥ ♥
Baby's with me now
since I showed her how
To lay her lily
hand in mine
Who could ill agree
she's a sight to see
A treasure for
the poor to find
by. Don Williams
If I Needed You
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
with the lights of love
if you close your eyes
And that would break
my heart in two
If I needed you
would you come to me
Would you come to me
for to ease my pain
If you needed me
I would come to you
I would swim the sea
for to ease your pain
♥ ♥
since I showed her how
hand in mine
she's a sight to see
the poor to find
If I Needed You
Edited by. M2010
Copyright @ 2016
Cibeber Cimahi
Happy
Valentines Day
X
by. Don Williams
♥ If I Needed You ♥
♥ If I Needed You ♥